Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer is a modern, light and fast software solution to display any number of channels
in a mosaic on one or multiple screens. It runs on a standard Windows workstation or server with NVIDIA GPU, supports any MPEG-TS or OTT source,
works with 4K screens, offers visual alarms and statistics.
Designed for remote work - with full quality low-latency IP output to web browser, web management and optional cloud support.
IP Multiviewer Enterprise combined with TS Monitor enables broadcasters, satellite platforms and cable TV operators to create a software based Master Control Room running on Windows OS servers - standalone, virtualized or in the cloud.
Main features Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer version 3.7:
- Software based video multiviewer, light and fast
- Works on generic servers or PCs with NVIDIA GPUs (Quadro or GTX, starting with Pascal architecture)
- Supports large installations - hundreds of sources with integrated single-screen monitoring and alarms
- Native IP support, ASI supported over gateway
- Multi display support, up to 64 HD or 16 UHD per screen, up to 6 screens per machine
- Support for multiple virtual displays with IP output
- Live broadcast of low-delay, full quality output streams to a web browser or as MPEG-TS (H.264 or H.265)
- 4K/UHD display support
- Video codecs: AVC/H.2641 HEVC/H.2652, MPEG2
- Audio codecs: AC3, AAC, AAC+, MPEG 1/2, E-AC3
- IP Inputs: MPEG-TS over UDP/RTP/SRT
- IP Inputs: HLS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP, RTSP
- IP Inputs: NDI
- Inputs: SDI (up to 3G) and HDMI sources using DeckLink cards - up to 24 inputs per machine
- Display of 2.0 and 5.1 audio levels/loudness
- Audio playback with web control, including optional advanced mixing engine
- Basic monitoring: input loss/transport degradation, basic MPEG-TS structure, video freeze or black/blue frame, audio below or above given levels, missing subtitles, missing SCTE35, PID traffic
- Advanced MPEG-TS monitoring and reporting - TR 101 290 level 1 and 2 (optional level 3)
- Alarms: visual, audible/TTS, SNMP, SMTP, logs, database - with flexible conditions
- Automatic archiving of MPEG-TS file on detected error or event
- Display of DVB Subtitles, including concurrent display of multiple languages
- Display of SCTE35 data
- Flexible display layout with visual statistics and alarms
- Web preview and management
- Enterprise edition with centralized monitoring
1 AVC/H.264: hardware decoding: 4:2:0 8bit, 4:4:4 8bit; software decoding: 4:2:2 8bit, 4:2:0 10bit, 4:2:2 10bit
2 HEVC/H.265: hardware decoding: 4:2:0 8/10/12bit, 4:4:4 8/10/12bit
Available soon in Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer
- support for SRT output
- NDI output
- monitoring of audio-only sources
Planned in future releases of Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer
- Support for SMPTE 2110 sources
Combining Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer with Stirlitz Media MPEG-TS Monitor and Stirlitz Media Logger allows broadcasters, satellite platforms and cable TV to create a tailor-made master control room based on generic servers running Windows OS.
The Stirlitz Media team has deep knowledge of IP video and audio and we use it to provide our clients with custom solutions for their projects. All our product is software-only and available for testing at no charge.